Tuesday 2 August 2011

We are having a bit of a warm spell here at the moment. The weather bureau has warned us that it will not last.
I've been harvesting some winter veggies but have slacked of and not posted pictures of them all.

I got a nice load of chicken manure delivered for the veggie beds. I would prefer sheep manure but I cannot get it and the chicken poo has served me well for the last two years.


This was the first endive harvest a couple of weeks ago. I love these.



The first cauliflower was picked last weekend along with some more broccoli.


And todays lot. Another cauli, broccoli and a few snow peas. Oh look, a stray pepper. Not sure which plant that came from as the Mrs did the harvesting.

I don't think there will be any Brussels sprouts at the moment but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment